my.fedoraproject.org is a project to integrate all of the Fedora infrastructure in one place. The goal is to create a modular web page in which each module would pull views from the various Fedora resources and display them to the user. It is a first step in implementing the goals laid out in this paper . At first the web site would be geared towards Fedora development but could also handle upstream development resources and user community start pages.
- MyFedora/Research/PackageMaintainerProcesses - irc log from #fedora-devel with explanation of the package maintenance process and package maintainer suggestions for My Fedora
- Plugins - describes the internal plugin structure for hooking into MyFedora internals
- Widgets - describes the widget infrastructure for plugging in external applications on the portal page (No Content Yet)
- Sitemaps - give a high-level overview of how various pages/functionality within MyFedora might be laid out in a navigational structure
- Mockups - mockups of My Fedora screens
- UI Review, November-December 2008 - UI review of discrepancies between mockups and implementation, with bulleted list of needed changes to get implementation closer to mockup vision.
- MyFedora/Guidelines - guidelines for the My Fedora UI
- MyFedora/HtmlCSSWork - information about the HTML/CSS work
- Build Tool case study - This tutorial describes how to build a multi-resource tool by looking at how the Build Tool was developed for the Packages Resource and modified to also use the People Resource