If you don't find yourself in the map.
1. Log into the FAS.
2. Uncheck the privacy flag.
3. Set your latitude and longitude. Be careful to convert your location in fraction.
4. If your location is like [18° 31',73° 55'], You need to convert like this
18° 31' = 18 + (31/60) = 18.5166°
73° 55' = 73 + (55/60) = 73.9166°
So you need to enter 18.5166 /73.9166 into FAS,
5. Set your country. 6. Wait a couple of hours.
Works still to be done
- Apply fedora CSS.
- Replace ugly markers.
- Location entered into a search field, a list turns up.
- Document it better.
- susmit at fedoraproject dot org
- fama at fedoraproject dot org