If you don't find yourself in the map.
- Log into the FAS.
- Uncheck the privacy flag.
- Set your latitude and longitude. Be careful to convert your location in fraction.
- If your location is [18° 31',73° 55'], You need to convert this to
18° 31' = 18 + (31/60) = 18.5166°
73° 55' = 73 + (55/60) = 73.9166°
- You will enter 18.5166 /73.9166 into FAS.
- Set your country in FAS.
- You may need to wait a couple of hours until you find the map updates.
- susmit at fedoraproject dot org
- fama at fedoraproject dot org