The Fedora Project is happy to work with the press by providing information, answering questions, accepting feedback, reviewing materials, and taking care of other requests from members of the press. We also encourage members of the press to get involved. Here, we provide some basic information to help members of the press get what they need.
If you need basic information about fedora and the project itself here are the fedora press kits for the first all-around information
These are press kits for journalists to preview our releases, they are intended to be distributed with a LiveUSB or LiveCD.
- Fedora 11 press kit in French, targeting different audiences. Intended for LiveCD distribution: [PDF format]
- Fedora 10 press kit: PDF format - Scribus source, bzip2 compressed
- Fedora 9 press kit: PDF format - Scribus source, bzip2 compressed
Speaking about The Fedora Project
Are you arranging a convention or public speaking event? Are you a journalist that has questions about The Fedora Project? Contact the Fedora Ambassadors to find a local speaker and to arrange for Fedora to have a presence at your event.
Our Press Contacts
Are you with a print, online, or broadcast journalism outlet? Email us at email@example.com so we can add your name to our list of contacts and keep in touch with you about important news. This helps us to keep your magazine or site on our list of publications.
Press Releases and archive - Official Press Releases from Fedora Project and press Coverages from Third Party
For a quick overview of the latest Fedora-related news, check out Fedora Weekly News.
Frequently Asked Questions, Answered
We already provide easy answers for questions frequently asked by many journalists and marketing professionals:
- Statistics about Fedora downloads and other metrics
- Features coming in Fedora 28
- General information about Fedora (What it is, who makes it, who uses it...)