Coordinating page for Strasbourg bid
Use this page to share the progress in retrieving data for our proposal so that we don't duplicate our work.
Note: try finding hotels that could fit at least 100 persons
|name||distance from Atrium||Wifi||number of rooms|
|[http://www.lejsbach.net/ JS Bach||1,4km||Yes||89 flats & studio|
- tinyclues, user of big data
- Logilab, sponsored pycon, likely for python related activity and hackfest
- Numergy, cloudwatt, enovance for cloud related stuff
- alterway, use ovirt, openstack
- hackable device, marker and 3d printer who seemed to be a interesting topic for last fudcon
See people from AFPY, pyconf.fr is in strasbourg this year.