|Line 46:||Line 46:|
Latest revision as of 15:16, 23 March 2019
|Location:||Sankt Augustin (Germany)|
|Description:||annual two day conference on Free Software and Open Source|
- August, 25th/26th 2018 (Saturday/Sunday)
- Sankt Augustin (Germany), not far from Bonn in NRW (Germany)
- Getting there
- There's a bus directly driving between Troisdorf train station and Sankt Augustin center near to the event location, reachable by foot. A train is going between Siegburg/Bonn and Sankt Augustin center. Directions to the airport and Cologne city are available by train (S-Bahn).
- Booth: requested bu User:Till
- Accommodation: private organization, typically sponsored for approved speakers
|Name||Hotel room needed||Booth service||Saturday||Sunday||Hotel Confirmed|
|Christian Jantz (Conference Orga team)|
Please feel free to add stuff if you think something is missing here.