From Fedora Project Wiki
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +8613840848540
- Blog URL: http://bluezd.info
- Freenode IRC Nick: bluezd
NOTE: We require all students to blog about the progress of their project time to time.
You are strongly encouraged to register on the Freenode network and participate in our IRC channels. For more information and other instructions, see:
Please answer following questions.
Why do you want to work with the Fedora Project?
- I am a fedora user,I use the fedora 15 as my Desktop os now.
- The Fedora Project is a worldwide community,I am eager to participate it and make contribute to it.
- I have great interesting in opensource,especially Fedora Project.
Do you have any past involvement with the Fedora project or with any another open source project as a contributor (if possible please add some references as well)?
- I am intern working in Redhat as a kernel-qe for almost one year,I test/report many bugs and write a large number of automatic testcases on RHEL.On the other hand I also read the kernel source code,then write some related patch to test the kernel.
Did you participate with the past GSoC programs, if so which years, which organizations?
- no,I have never participated with the past GSoc before.
Will you continue contributing/ supporting the Fedora project after the GSoC 2012 program, if yes, which team(s)/area(s), you are interested with?
- Yes,Of course.I am crazy interested in Linux kernel,filesystem,Power-Management,Timer,Interrupt,etc.I am looking forward to submit patch to the fedora-devel. I think I can contribute to fedora project according to my knowledge.
Why should we choose you over the other applicants?
- I have knowledge of Linux and the linux kernel.I am familiar with Filesystem,USB driver,Power-Management,Timer,Interrupt,Mem,etc.
- I have experience analyzing and debugging Linux kernel source code,I can write some related kernel module by myself.
- I experience working in OpenSource.