Haskell Platform is the standard distribution of Haskell tools and basic libraries.
Fedora's Haskell Platform status is summarized below. For more specific details see the Fedora haskell-platform community page.
- F20 is expected to ship with haskell-platform-2013.2 which will probably include ghc-7.6.2
- F19 currently has ghc-7.4.2 with haskell-platform-2012.4
The current F19 packages should also work with F18: e.g.
sudo yum update --disablerepo="*" --enablerepo=rawhide ghc"*" (with the usual disclaimers).
See the Haskell Platform release schedule page for details about the next release.
- F18 has ghc-7.4.1 with haskell-platform-2012.2
The current F18 packages should also work with F17: e.g.
sudo yum update --nogpgcheck --releasever=18 --disablerepo="*" --enablerepo=fedora ghc"*" (of course the usual disclaimers and warnings apply).
- F17 has haskell-platform-2011.4.0.0 with ghc-7.0.4
- F16 has haskell-platform-2011.2.0.1 with ghc-7.0.4
- EPEL6 has haskell-platform-2011.4.0.0 and ghc-7.0.4
- EPEL5 has ghc-6.12.3
- F15 had haskell-platform-2011.2.0.0 with ghc-7.0.2
- EPEL4 had ghc-6.8.3
- F14 had haskell-platform-2010.2.0.0 with ghc-6.12.3
- F13 had haskell-platform-2010.1.0.0 with ghc-6.12.1
- F12 had haskell-platform-2009.2.0.2 with ghc-6.10.4
- F11 had haskell-platform-2009.2.0.1 with ghc-6.10.3