- Help: Wiki structure describes page naming guidelines, namespace usage, and categories.
- Help:Categories provides more details about using categories
- Help:Editing describes headers, sections, syntax, and markup.
- Fedora Project:User pages defines the proper location for user pages.
- Help:Talk describes the usage of Talk or Discussion pages.
Additional help pages can be found in the Media Wiki Help <math>Insert formula here</math>
- Communicating and getting help describes additional resources for users of Fedora.
- Join describes the many ways to get involved with Fedora Project.
Hi, This is Gyanesh Mahana from India.