I want to know about IRC...
- How do I get started with IRC?
- What is IRC, and what channels are available?
- How do I install XChat?
- Can I use the Internet Messenger application for IRC?
- I try and /join #fedora and I end up in #fedora-unregistered. What happened
- What is the difference between a "NickServ password" and a "Server password" in XChat?
- What are the basic IRC commands?
- How do I make my name appear as "fedora/username" in IRC?
- How do I join an IRC meeting?
- What is the proper protocol for Fedora IRC Meetings?
- How do I maximize the support I receive on IRC?
I want to know about Fedora...
- What does it mean when my Fedora Release is EOL?
- Can I upgrade to a Fedora final release from an Alpha, Beta, or other pre-release?
- I have an older Fedora release. Can I upgrade my existing installation?
- Where can I get Fedora?
- Common solutions to problems?
- How do I join Fedora Project and contribute?
How to Behave in IRC
- Fedora Participants Guidelines - These guidelines apply to the conduct of users who are seeking information/support or are looking to participate in Fedora's IRC channels.
- IRC helpers code of conduct - These guidelines apply to the conduct of the #fedora channel helpers.
- IRC operators code of conduct - These guidelines apply to the conduct of the #fedora channel operators.
- General IRC Etiquette - These are general guidelines for using the Fedora IRC Channels.
- Freenode Frequently Asked Questions
- Become a Catalyst for problem solving
Fedora Support Channel Meeting Information
The IRC Support Special Interest Group holds meetings every week at 17:00UTC in #fedora-meeting. These meetings are open to any interested parties to help discuss and improve Fedora irc support.