How to connect to the design team sparkleshare
You're going to need the following things before you can start following this tutorial!
- Root access to a computer with Fedora 13, Fedora 14, or Fedora 15 installed.
- A Fedora Account System account that is a member of the designteam group.
- An SSH key configured with your Fedora Account System account, and present in a folder called '.ssh' in your home directory on your computer.
- What is an SSH key, and why do I need one?
- How to create an SSH key (If you don't already have one)
- You may add your SSH key to your FAS account by visiting the Fedora Account System, logging in, clicking on 'My Account' in the left-hand navigation, click '(edit)' next to 'Account Details', and upload your public SSH key using the upload button next to 'Public RSA SSH Key:'.