Thanks for your interest in the ISV special interest group. Here is where and how to get started.
- Join the mailing list.
- Look over the #Useful_reading.
- Introduce yourself to the mailing list, telling us a little bit about the free/libre and open source software you want to get or see in Fedora.
- Top-level ISV SIG page
- The PackagingGuidelines are a thorough explanation of how to package software for Fedora
- The Licensing page lists all the licenses that can be used in Fedora.
- Extra Packages for Enterprise Linux is the project that focuses on branching software from Fedora for use in Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Point of contact
For all Fedora questions, contact Karsten Wade.