2020 post datacenter move - known issues
This is a page to track known issues after the Fedora Infrastructure Datacenter move in 2020 from phx2 to iad2 and rdu2.
The move to the rdu2 datacenter ran into some networking and other issues and machines shipped there are not yet back on line as planned.
- retrace - the retrace / faf server is still off line, work is ongoing to bring it back up.
- communishift - communishift cluster is still off line, work is ongoing to bring it back up.
- power builders for copr - power builders for copr are still offline, work is ongoing to bring them back up.
- aarch64 test instances for packages - still offline, work is ongoing to bring them back up.
- koji builder capacity has mostly been re-added, with the exception of some aarch64 hardware, we are working to add that soon.
- Some applications that had multiple frontends for high availability still are only using one frontend, we are working to re-add those.
- Our entire staging setup ( *.stg.fedoraproject.org ) is down. It will be re-deployed once we have virthosts installed to do so.
Applications not moved
- packages - The packages app ( https://apps.fedoraproject.org/packages ) was not moved from the old datacenter. 2 replacements are in progress for them, hopefully we will get one deployed soon.