2020 post datacenter move - known issues
This is a page to track known issues after the Fedora Infrastructure Datacenter move in 2020 from phx2 to iad2 and rdu2.
The move to the rdu2 datacenter ran into some networking and other issues and machines shipped there are not yet back on line as planned.
A short term plan to get some items online is being worked on. Hopefully in the next few weeks these items will be back:
- retrace - the retrace / faf server is still off line, work is ongoing to bring it back up.
- power builders for copr - power builders for copr are still offline, work is ongoing to bring them back up.
- aarch64 / armv7 test instances for packages - still offline, work is ongoing to bring them back up.
- x86_64 resources for copr are still offline.
These items will take longer as they need the network to be reorganized:
- communishift - communishift cluster is still off line, work is ongoing to bring it back up.
- koji builder capacity has mostly been re-added and should be at or above previous levels.
- openqa alternative arch machines need to be brought back up (power, aarch64)
- staging proxies are online, but need some firewall rules setup.
- staging openshift cluster is online, but needs proxies to access it.
- Additional staging items need building out.
Applications not moved
- packages - The packages app ( https://apps.fedoraproject.org/packages ) was not moved from the old datacenter. Two replacements are in progress for them, hopefully we will get one deployed soon.