This page covers the details on how to obtain and use your personal space on fedorapeople.org , which is a site where Fedora contributors can upload files for sharing out with the world. It is perfect for uploading specfiles, srpms, patches, personal repository etc, etc.
Accessing Your fedorapeople.org Space
1. You need an active Fedora account ( ) 1. You must be sponsored in a group (other than the CLA groups) 1. To connect, use the ssh key you uploaded into your Fedora account:
1. Each Fedora contributor has 150 MiB of quota-controlled space.
1. To make a publicly viewable space, create a
1. Upload files using scp, sftp, or rsync.
1. Once uploaded into the users public_html directory the files are available via http at: http://your_username.fedorapeople.org/.
1. Give other users access to read/write/etc files by using extended acls:
- we support extended acls. Read man pages for setfacl and getfacl for adding them to your dirs/files. This gives the user jkeating read and write access to the file, filename:
setfacl -m u:jkeating:rw filename