This page covers the details on how to obtain and use your personal space on fedorapeople.org , which is a site where Fedora contributors can upload files for sharing out with the world. It is perfect for uploading specfiles, srpms, patches, personal repository etc, etc.
Accessing Your fedorapeople.org Space
- You need an active Fedora account
- You must be sponsored in a group (other than the CLA groups)
- To connect, use the ssh key you uploaded into your Fedora account:
- Each Fedora contributor has 150 MiB of quota-controlled space.
- To make a publicly viewable space, create a
- Upload files using scp, sftp, or rsync.
- Once uploaded into the users public_html directory the files are available via http at: http://your_username.fedorapeople.org/.
- Give other users access to read/write/etc files by using extended acls. Read man pages for setfacl and getfacl for adding them to your dirs/files. This gives the user jkeating read and write access to
setfacl -m u:jkeating:rw file