Insight customizations to Drupal
This page tracks customizations made to a Drupal-based test instance for Fedora Insight.
- Install the AuthFAS module. The source is found here.
cd /etc/drupal6/all/modules/ git clone git://fedorapeople.org/home/fedora/pfrields/public_git/drupal-authfas-6x.git authfas
- Install the Insight theme. (This doesn't exist yet, but it will. When it does, fill out this step. --pfrields 19:33, 14 August 2010 (UTC))
- In the Modules configuration module, enable the following modules in the Core - Optional section:
- Content translation
- Database logging
- Update status
- Configure the AuthFAS module with the following settings. The settings below point the AuthFAS module to a FAS instance on publictest4, and requires that anyone logging in be a member of the cla_done FAS group. Furthermore, it sets up email for each new user at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location of FAS instance: publictest4.fedoraproject.org/accounts FAS group for authenticated users: cla_done Email domain used for FAS users: fedoraproject.org
- In the User settings module, set Public registrations to Only site administrators can create new user accounts.
- In the User settings module, disable signature and picture support.
- In the FAS instance, create three new groups:
In the Drupal instance, create three new roles: