Introduce Yourself to the Marketing Group
When a new contributor joins the Marketing Documentation SIG (Project), we ask that he/she introduces themselves on the [[MailTo(fedora DASH marketing DASH list AT redhat DOT com)] mailing list. To sign up for the list, visit the fedora-marketing-list signup page . The primary purpose of this is to begin the process of building trust by learning about the contributor.
|The below items in bold are Requested while the other items are optional but recommended.|
The purpose of all this is to break anonymity and foster real-world community within the project. You are under no obligation to reveal personal secrets. The objective is to establish a level of trust with yourself and the other members of the project.
A question to keep in mind is:
~+What do you want to know about people before working with and trusting them?+~
Then tell us what you would want to know about yourself.
- Self-Introduction: Your Name Here
- Full legal name (as you use it is fine)
- City, Country; you may use your timezone if you have a compelling reason not to specify your city or country
- Profession or Student status
- Company, School, or other affiliation
- Your goals in the Fedora Project
- What do you want to talk about?
- What would you like to see in Fedora?
- Anything else you'd like to do?
- Historical qualifications
- What other projects or marketing effors have you worked on in the past? (List what you think is relevant)
- What level and type of marketing skills do you have?
- What other skills do you have that might be applicable?