Email: < clancy.kieran + fedora /at/ gmail > (actual plus sign)
- I live in Australia, and am currently studying Physics and Mathematics at University.
- I enjoy challenging programming.
Notable other projects I have worked on:
Firefox "Quick Search" bookmarks for Bugzilla :
Download/Save File:KieranClancy fedora bugzilla.html Bookmarks File]
To add these, you open the Bookmarks Manager (Bookmarks->Manage Bookmarks), and do File->Import then From file. To use keyword bookmarks, just type the keyword into the location bar followed by what you want to search for. Please note that all of these are preset with Fedora as the product.
To update the keyword bookmarks, open the Bookmarks Manager, select the current folder containing the quick bookmarks, then press Delete. Now import the bookmarks as above.
- Removed references to 'Core', replaced 'Fedora Core' with 'Fedora' in URLs. (21st June 2007)
- On the suggestion of VilleSkyttä, have added 'bugo' keyword bookmark for listing all open bugs for a given component. (29th July 2007)
- Fixed 'bugq' keyword bookmark, when there are non-alphanumeric characters in the component or search, those characters are now encoded properly. (29th July 2007)
If you have an idea for a new keyword bookmark, email me
Here's a list of all the included bookmarks:
|Bug by ID||bug||Jump directly to a bug number.||bug 153562|
|Search Fedora Bugs||bugs||Fedora bugs which contain all the searched words in either the summary or a comment. Ordered by modification date.||bugs crashes kernel|
|Last week's Fedora bugs for "component"||bugw||Any Fedora bug changed in the past 7 days for a certain component. Ordered by modification date.||bugw evolution|
|Last month's Fedora bugs for "component"||bugm||Any Fedora bug changed in the past 30 days for a certain component. Ordered by modification date.||bugm gnome-panel|
|Open Fedora bugs for "component"||bugo||Any open Fedora bug for a certain component. Ordered by modification date.||bugo yum|
|Duplicated Fedora bugs for "component"||bugd||The "original" Fedora bugs that have been duplicated in a certain component. This doesn't list the duplicates themselves.||bugd xorg-x11|
|Search Fedora "component" for "summary"||bugq||Searches a Fedora component for a summary. Ordered by modification date. First word is used as component.||bugq anaconda boot error|