The Fedora Localization Project - Meetings
The Localization Project holds every now and then IRC meetings.
The language used in the meetings is currently English. All members of the Fedora Project are welcome to participate, especially people who work closely with translators.
- We currently meet every alternate week on Tuesdays at 11:00 UTC
- Time: See below for the time of the next meeting. Please notice Daylight Savings Time/Summer Time! GMT+1 in UK, etc. -- Use timeanddate.com for time conversions.
- Location: #fedora-meeting on Freenode (we usually hang around
- Protocol: We sometimes follow the meeting protocol , especially when a lot of people show up, since it helps to have effective and fluent discussions.
Next Meeting: Tuesday, 13 May 2008 11:00 UTC
This is the agenda for the next meeting for FLP. Please write down your topic suggestions so that we have an idea on what will be discussed in the meeting. Pointers to emails on fedora-trans-list which expand on the idea and give it a context, are always welcome!
1. Update on previous' meeting action items (see summary of previous meeting and mails since last meeting )
1. Define plan of action for F10
1. AOB (any other business)
1. Open floor
|<rowclass="th2" -2:> 2008|
|2008-04-29||IRC log , Summary|
|2008-04-01||IRC log , Summary|
|2008-03-04||IRC log , Summary|
|2008-2-05||IRC log , Summary|
|<rowclass="th2" -2:> 2007|
|2007-10-16||IRC log , Summary|
|2007-09-11||IRC log , Summary|
|2007-08-28||IRC log , Summary|
|2007-08-21||IRC log , Summary|
|2007-08-14||IRC log , Summary|
|2007-07-24||IRC log , Summary|
|2007-07-10||IRC log , Summary|
|2007-06-26||IRC log ( wiki page ), Summary|
|2007-06-19||IRC log , Summary|
Link to -trans-list archive page: http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-trans-list/
Procedure for Minutes, Logging, etc
1. 1-2 days before the meeting, use this link to send a reminder for the meeting to email@example.com 1. Starting meeting topic
/topic Fedora Localization Group meeting -- Agenda: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Meetings#agenda -- Init
1. At the start of the meeting, someone volunteers (on a rotational basis) to manage the administrative duties for the meeting 1. At the end of the meeting, reset the channel topic to
/topic Channel is used by various Fedora groups and committees for their regular meetings | Note that meetings often get logged | For questions about using Fedora please ask in #fedora | See http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate/FedoraMeetingChannel for meeting schedule
1. Use this link to send the IRC log to firstname.lastname@example.org 1. Create a summary of action items, attach a responsible name to each, and use this link to send the summary to email@example.com 1. Edit this page and:
1. Add links to the emails in the fedora-trans-list archive . Template:
||2007-07-24|| [REPLACE-ME IRC log] , [REPLACE-ME Summary] ||
1. Change next meeting's date and bootstrap an agenda for it.