Hello, the Fedora project migrates its translation platform to Weblate .
This tool directly interact with your git repository, and requires us to know:
- [mandatory] which branch is your development branch?
- [optional] what is the license of translation? (please use a code from https://spdx.org/licenses/)
- [optional] do you have any announcement/warning you would like to display to the translators? (it will be displayed in Weblate)
- [optional] do you need us to activate any specific checks? (this is a setting per component)
- [optional] do you need us to automatically detect new translation files? (typical usecase: website translation with one translation file per page)
- For github hosted projects, Weblate open pull request. For other project, you'll have to add a key to allow commits.
- In Weblate's vocable, one project is a group of component. Each component is a translation file. You can have many projects or many components or both.
- You can change your mind over time, just reach firstname.lastname@example.org