Revision as of 06:01, 7 February 2020
Using the Fedora translation platform is easy, but what is the difference between it and other translation platforms?
Why should the Fedora community pay to host someone else project?
- We support any project sharing the same values as the Fedora Project
- Hosted projects will be asked to respect i18n and l10n guidelines
- It is a source of growth of our community
Why would a project use our infrastructure?
- Team management and review (--> quality of translation)
- Upstream contribution to improve localization features