Using the Fedora translation platform is easy, but what is the difference between it and other translation platforms?
Why should the Fedora community pay to host someone else project?
- We support any project sharing the same values as the Fedora Project
- Hosted projects will be asked to respect i18n and l10n guidelines
- It is a source of growth of our community
Why would a project use our infrastructure?
- Team management and review (--> quality of translation)
- Upstream contribution to improve localization features