- Assurance of where the money's coming from (Rodrigo paid for hosting w/ RH Brasil money)
- DNS - Same as actual hosting
- Possible to take care of this through fedoracommunity.org initiative - projetofedora.org - Expires Dec 9, 2012 - proyectofedora.org - Expires Oct 10, 2010 - Both domains are 'property' of Rodrigo Padula.
- Reliability (has there been problems keeping the sites up?)
--None at all. It's just the assurance of knowing this will be alive after rodrigo leaves or whatever happens.
- Be Official
- To permit participation of all collaborators in World
- To stimulate collaboration and utilization of official resources of Fedora
- To avoid more than one resource with the same target
- There is more collaborators in Fedora-admin instead possible group "Fedora-latam-admin"
- All members of "Fedora-latam-admin" could help in all infra
- Timpus (Java Webapp) - Unnamed Web Survey Platform (Java Webapp) -RPMDev (Redmine / Ruby on Rails) - Documentation about using rpm/yum in spanish - Some coding help for same - Some best practices around package management - Organization about translating packaging documents - Mailing lists for (Could be moved to @lists.fp.o without any loss) - ceam (Central America) - revista (Fedora Magazine) - usuarios (spanish fedora user support) - devel (Spanish devel list)
- Wordpress for Latam ambassadors -- Blogs for latam countries - Wiki duplication efforts ( wiki.proyectofedora.org vs fedoraproject.org/wiki ) - Be able to tie into FAS for users and authentication (Very Important)