The LXDE SIG (Special Interest Group) is a group of Fedora contributors that contribute towards LXDE in Fedora . Their mission is to define a high-quality LXDE experience to Fedora users and developers in maintaining packages, documentation, infrastructure and helping each other in all LXDE related efforts.
Fedora LXDE Spin
Joining the SIG
Joining the LXDE SIG is as simple as being part of Fedora and having a love for LXDE. Once you are a contributor to Fedora, you can join the SIG by adding your name above and communicating with the rest of the team in the usual Fedora channels .
How you can help
If you have no idea how to help us with providing a good and qualitative excellent release of LXDE in Fedora here are some proposals where we need help:
- Packagers: There are so many interesting packages that are not yet packaged for Fedora. Package it to improve the user experience.
- Reviewers: Only a few persons are doing the LXDE-related reviews. Help us reviewing so that more packages could be included.
- Testers: If you love LXDE use the development version or the updates-testing repository and report bugs, bugs, bugs, request enhancements or features. We need your feedback to improve LXDE.
- Bugs: Become a BugZapper and help us with LXDE related bugs.
- Documentation writers: Make sure that documentation of LXDE is high quality and complete in Fedora.
- Release Notes: Help with writing the release notes
- Wiki: Maintain http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/LXDE and keep it updated with end user information.
- Artists: To provide a matching theme for nodoka-theme and other LXDE related artwork
We have informal chats about LXDE development in #fedora-devel IRC channel in freenode. Refer ["Communicate"] page for more information.