LinuxFest Northwest (LFNW) is the premier Linux event in the northwestern U.S. It takes place Saturday and Sunday the 25th and 26th of April in Bellingham, Washington, USA.
Date and time
- 25, 26 April 2009 (Saturday and Sunday)
Registration is not required for attendees.
- Fedora Activity Day at LFNW 2009 -- details coming
[Note: Presentation proposal is closed. A schedule of Fedora speakers will be posted here as soon as it is released by LFNW.]
- Participate or Die by Karsten Wade
- What's under the hat? A sneak peek at Fedora 11! by Jesse Keating
- Modular Infrastructure design with Messaging by Jesse Keating
- Fedora Remix by Clint Savage
- Customizing Your Own Fedora Distribution by Jarod Wilson
- Fedora 101 by Larry Cafiero
Please add yourself if you're planning to spend at least a little while at the Fedora Booth helping out.
Tasks to be done
- Talk with Jesse
Poelstra(?)about leading a FAD session
Coordinate with Jesse on booth/presence and LFNW
Organize how we staff booth, relate to registering booth staff for event
- Road trip arrangements
- 2009-02-13 - Page created, scoping when proposals due (1 April)
- 2009-04-07 - Page updated, removing proposals due and adding presentations.