Linuxwochen Wien 2014
|Line 32:||Line 32:|
Revision as of 13:57, 2 May 2014
Fedora Events: Linuxwochen Wien 2014, Vienna, Austria
The Linuxwochen Wien are an Event with a broad Scope at Users, Beginners, Developers, Administrators, Companies, and Government. It features Talks, Presentations and Workshops, and a trade-show as well.
When and Where
- 08.-10. May 2014
- Event timing has been cleared, gates are opening at 9 AM.
- The event place is:
FH Technikum Wien Hoechstaedtplatz 5 1200 Wien
- Location in OpenStreetmap
- It is confirmed that it's very expensive and difficult to park down in the inner town of Vienna, from 8-22 h there is a so called "short time parking zone" with fees. We could have some slots possibly for free at hotel/event side.
- the event will be held this year in the new constracted building google maps
|Sirko Kemter (gnokii)||7th||11th||event owner|
What we will get/will have:
- 2 meter table (longer available, or we get one more)
- 2 chairs (if we need more we could have it)
- Wireless or better wired Internet Access
- Fully equipped talk rooms (Micro-port, projector, and so on)
- Catering: Not included, but there is available to purchase anything in shop - water, and the more important coffee :)
- demo devices to play with? like laptops ...
Available event Swag/Tools/Equipment
- Table cloth, rollup banner (gnokii)
We will have an apartment,  is requested
- LinuxWochen Official logo