Regular meetings for Fedora Marketing take place on  in #fedora-meeting, every Thursday at 1900 UTC.
Every meeting, we use the Marketing schedule list as an agenda.
Fedora Marketing has a teleconference number available for when voice meetings are desired.
- Visit the Fedora talk server for details on accessing the conference via VoIP or direct dial-in
- The Fedora Marketing conference extension number is '2004'
Procedure for Minutes and Logging
- At the start of the meeting, someone volunteers to manage the administrative duties for the meeting
- At the end of the meeting, format the log with "irclog2html -s mediawiki yourlog" and edit this page and add links to the meeting log in
- Use this link to send the link to email@example.com