- Saturday, February 16th, 2013 at 04:00 UTC
- This week's APAC Ambassadors Meeting will be chaired by
- Help on how to use the IRC
- Please follow the IRC meeting protocol to ensure a quick and well organized meeting
Please add the participants after the meeting
News from FAmSCo
Review action items from last meeting
- All APAC FAms, please respond to https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-apac/ticket/43
- All APAC FAms, please respond to https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-apac/ticket/59 <== added by DBR, 01/31/2013 from 01/19/2013 meeting
- All APAC FAms, please respond to http://ankursinha.fedorapeople.org/fudcon_plan/FUDCon%20organization%20plan.html <== added by DBR, 01/31/2013 from 01/19/2013 meeting
APAC Events: plans, status, reports
- What is the status for APAC's FY2013 Budget? <== added by DBR, 02/05/2013 and 01/31/2013
- FYI, the end of FY2013 is February 28, 2013.
- Any news on APAC Release Events? <== added by DBR, 02/05/2013
- I am very proud of the APAC'ers doing Release Events. We did it "again" and had the most Release Events for the regions. :) Fedora Release Events
- APAC'ers do you need any swag? <== added by DBR, 02/05/2013
- What do you need to succeed?
- Idea, I see that EMEA has a Fedora Ambassadors Polo Shirt and I "propose" for your thoughts the same - [ Fedora Ambassadors Polo Shirt https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Polo_Shirt#Fedora_Ambassadors_Polo_Shirt] and/or some variant like that. What do you think?
- All open ticket with "meeting" keyword at: https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-apac/report/9
What is the status of these tickets?
- If you have an APAC Trac Ticket and want your ticket to be reviewed, then put the "meeting" keyword into your APAC Trac Ticket.
- Next meeting chair to be decided
- Whatever you want to talk about!
- Minutes: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2013-02-02/apac.2013-02-02-03.59.html
- Minutes (text): http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2013-02-02/apac.2013-02-02-03.59.txt
- Log: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2013-02-02/apac.2013-02-02-03.59.log.html
- Log (Text): http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2013-02-02/apac.2013-02-02-03.59.log.txt
- See Next Meeting for the next meeting date and time.
- The next meeting will be chaired by <user>