- Saturday, May 04th,2013 at 04:00 UTC
- This week's APAC Ambassadors Meeting will be chaired by
- Help on how to use the IRC
- Please follow the IRC meeting protocol to ensure a quick and well organized meeting
- Using ".fas <your-fas>" to show your present.
- Important news and announcements (especially in APAC).
- Anyone can do (not only FAmSCo members).
Review action items from last meeting
- APAC general: read and stay up to date on "Flock"
- tuanta Comment on ticket #72 mentioning the deadline
- FranciscoD update ticket with approval, assign to kital
- FranciscoD close #75
- udinnet Update ticket #74 with more detailed information
- FranciscoD to update ticket #73, assign to kital
- FranciscoD comment on ticket 70 requesting updates.
- FranciscoD remove ticket 70 from meeting list. It is not ready for any decision.
- Suresht send logs to mailing lists
- nangthang: Update agenda page, confirm links etc. are all correct.
- Delay APAC make proposals for judges and criteria for ticket 70
- Delay APAC discuss the viability of ticket 70
- Please update the ticket #70 with your ideas on the subject asap
From before, may be delete all.
- tuanta to bring Regional budget for FY2014 to FAmSCo meeting then report back to APAC in the next meeting
- tuanta to open a new ticket to discuss more about organizing real get-something-done FADs in APAC
FranciscoD drop cwickert an email to discuss how we can make apac fads more work oriented: dropped. Awaiting reply.
- All open ticket with "meeting" keyword at: https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-apac/report/9
- If you have an APAC Trac Ticket and want your ticket to be reviewed, then put the "meeting" keyword into your APAC Trac Ticket.
- What is the status of these tickets?
- Ticket #76: 
- Ticket #74: 
- Whatever you want to talk about!