- Saturday, May 04th,2013 at 04:00 UTC
- This week's APAC Ambassadors Meeting will be chaired by
- Help on how to use the IRC
- Please follow the IRC meeting protocol to ensure a quick and well organized meeting
- Using ".fas <your-fas>" to show your present.
- Important news and announcements (especially in APAC).
- Anyone can do (not only FAmSCo members).
Review action items from last meeting
APAC general: read and stay up to date on "Flock"
tuanta Comment on ticket #72 mentioning the deadlineDeadline over!
FranciscoD update ticket with approval, assign to kital
FranciscoD close #75
- udinnet Update ticket #74 with more detailed information
FranciscoD to update ticket #73, assign to kital
FranciscoD comment on ticket 70 requesting updates.
FranciscoD remove ticket 70 from meeting list. It is not ready for any decision.
Suresht send logs to mailing lists
- nangthang: Update agenda page, confirm links etc. are all correct.
Delay APAC make proposals for judges and criteria for ticket 70Awaiting Buddhike's initial proposals --FranciscoD
Delay APAC discuss the viability of ticket 70Not sure what this implies --FranciscoD
- Please update the ticket #70 with your ideas on the subject asap
From before, may be delete all.
- tuanta to bring Regional budget for FY2014 to FAmSCo meeting then report back to APAC in the next meeting
- tuanta to open a new ticket to discuss more about organizing real get-something-done FADs in APAC
- Tickets will only be discussed during the meeting if they have the "meeting" keyword in them, at least a day before the meeting.
- Ticket list: https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-apac/report/9
- Whatever you want to talk about!
- Get on the events and work towards our FAD APAC! :D
- Plan for July 02, 2013, Fedora 19 Release Parties! :)