- Saturday, June 08th,2013 at 04:00 UTC
- This week's APAC Ambassadors Meeting will be chaired by
- Help on how to use the IRC
- Please follow the IRC meeting protocol to ensure a quick and well organized meeting
- Using ".fas <your-fas>" to show your present.
- Important news and announcements (especially in APAC).
- Anyone can do (not only FAmSCo members).
FranciscoD: Looking for a volunteer to make a Fedora release pamphlet for the marketing team
Review action items from last meeting
- Please update the ticket #70 with your ideas on the subject asap
FranciscoD close ticket #72.
- tuanta to open a new ticket to discuss more about organizing real get-something-done FADs in APAC
tuanta to Update budget wiki to note Funds available since GSoC in Sri Lanka was not held
- FranciscoD think of what feedback we can collect from participants in this workshop.
FranciscoD update ticket with approval information etc.
- udinnet announce event date for https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Technical_Seminar_with_F18_University_of_Rajarata
- maeniel udinnet Suresht nangthang *everyone*: if you're interested in helping with budgets, please volunteer with a comment on ticket 79
tuanta decide who he wants as the helper
- KageSenshi to buy everyone light sabers ;)
FranciscoD bring up apac community credit card with tuan and cwickert whenever possibleDiscussed at FAmSCo meeting. Suresht send out logs to lists
- Tickets will only be discussed during the meeting if they have the "meeting" keyword in them, at least a day before the meeting.
- Ticket list: https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-apac/report/9
- Whatever you want to talk about!
- Continue with our events and work towards our FAD APAC! :D
- Plan for July 02, 2013, our Fedora 19 Release Parties! :)
- Fedora 19 Ambassadors Team Tasks
- FAmSCo and Regional teams call for Preparation of Media/SWAG Thu 2013-05-02
- Regional Team Meetings and Select POC for Swag/Media production Fri 2013-05-03
- Release Event Funding Request Deadline Fri 2013-07-12
- FAmSCo and Regional Teams Meet to Address Unresolved Events/Media/Swag Issues Wed 2013-06-19
- Hold Sponsored Release Events and Publish Event Reports Tue 2013-07-02 Fri 2013-08-02
- Startup Engineering by Balaji S. Srinivasan and Vijay S. Pande
- Learn the engineering skills needed to build a technology startup from the ground up.
- Workload: 2-20 hours/week
- Sessions: Jun 17th 2013 (10 weeks long
- Please read the FAQ!!!
- Will I get a certificate after completing this class?
- Yes. Students who successfully complete the class will receive a certificate signed by the instructor.
- What audiences will benefit most from this class?
- The class will be particularly useful for CS undergrads, grad students or alumni in other STEM disciplines, people looking to found or join a startup, and new startup hires.
- What resources will I need for this class?
- You will need an internet connection and the ability to sign up for free Amazon Web Servicesand Github accounts.
- What is the coolest thing I'll learn if I take this class?
- You will learn how to turn knowledge into power.