Fedora Project Board Meeting :: Tuesday 2008-06-10
- Attendees: Steve Dickson, Chris Aillon, Matt Domsch, Bill Nottingham, John Poelstra, Paul Frields, Seth Vidal, Karsten Wade, Jeff Spaleta
- Regrets: Dennis Gilmore
Followup to Previous Business
Fedora Organizational Structure (2008-06-03)
- Joint meeting with Board and FESCo held on 2008-06-09
- The board has not change its stance that FESCo owns the feature process
- Lengthy discussion about the path forward
Future Business (discuss at a future meeting)
- Need to restart discussion on firstname.lastname@example.org to get plans in place at the start of F10
- Chris Aillon to make contact with Bastien Nocera to find out what current plans are--still waiting for status
- ia64 is close to coming online and two issues need to be resolved to move forward:
- Packages are signed with a fedora-ia64 specific key and the repository keys are hard coded in the fedora-release package as the main Fedora and Fedora beta keys.
- The download baseurl (outside of the mirror lists, which are correctly handled) will be at secondary.fedoraproject.org (or whatever). Therefore they can not spin a release from Fedora packages.
- Is this a board issue to resolve or simply an information update to the board to keep them updated?