Community Architecture Meeting :: Monday 2008-03-17
Present: GregDeKoenigsberg, JackAboutboul
Absent: MaxSpevack (travel)
- monthly CommunityArchitecture status report created.
- mail out a bunch of swag to folks.
- deal with Netherlands stuff, prep for trip over there.
- work on University Tour stuff with Jack, create the tour blog .
- get Fedora IT budget +1'd by Lee Congdon and Nick Otto.
- Brand Fuel is making a bunch more swag for us.
- Fedora EMEA ambassadors meeting.
- FAMSCo meeting.
- chatted with Alcatel about Fedora opportunities.
- started discussion between Fedora board and wikia re: collaboration opportunities.
- Fedora TV: conversation with folks from the Plumi project.
- Set up date for BarCampRDU: Saturday August 2nd.
- PTO end of week.
- Dates, times, etc. for tour are confirmed.
- Draft of speech complete, incorporating feedback.
- Find a place to live in Amsterdam :)
- More FISL planning
- Identifying internal RH engineering projects for stronger "communitizing" efforts
- Some dates have been cancelled, so calendar needs to be updated
- Blogging about University Tour preparations.
- Closing with ThinkGeek for schwag
- Getting flyer graphics from Mo
- Tour starts next Monday at CMU!
- expense updates