m (add cat)
Revision as of 13:55, 4 March 2009
Community Architecture Meeting :: Monday 2009-01-05
- Waiting on reimbursement info from the two OLPC guys. Can Greg ping them?
- Docs plan. (Karsten)
- Karsten indicated some progress was made during the holiday virtual hackfest.
- Paul indicated that it was somewhat over-ambitious in goals, given the holiday times.
- Lots of energy, but not a huge amount was achieved.
- KARSTEN ACTION: Publicizing the goals and agenda for CMS work @ FUDCon.
- Marketing plan. (Jack)
- KVM bar camp session on Saturday.
- Campus Ambassadors kickoff. JACK ACTION: Summary to comm-arch-list
- OLPC goals. (Greg)
- Unfork packages that OLPC has forked.
- Working w/ Poelstra and OLPC release folks on timeline synchronization.
- Collaboration on Sugar.
- Activities and packaging. Fedora model vs. Mozilla model.
- Would like at least 2 substantial blog posts each from Greg, Jack, & Karsten.
- CommArch meeting next week?
Global events & swag:
Want to spend $3k USD on swag for APAC. Need guidance from Harish.
- Max to work with Sankarshan on FAD India plans.
- OSCON (Jul 20-24) planning and CFP. (???)
- Is anyone attending the NA Ambassadors meetings on IRC?
- Would like to see a one-page summary of the proposed Qumranet/CommArch activities for completeness and for mrc. JACK ACTION: Provide that document this week.
Package reviewer reward. (Paul)
Goal planning update. (Max)
- Expense reports within 10 days of the expense. (All)
- All quarterly expenses in by 15th of final month in the quarter. (All)
- Blogging -- 50 posts in 2009/FY10. (All)
- Use daily statuses to produce team reports for mrc. (Max)
- Be more disciplined about getting meeting action items done each week. (All)
Open discussion. (All)