MaxSpevack, JackAboutboul, MichaelTiemann
- Jack's FUDCon debriefing.
- Jim Gleason's FUDCon debriefing (optional)
Global events & swag
- Planning started on FADs for India.
- Still need to figure out Q4 money for Harish and Rodrigo.
- Update from Karsten.
- Leslie Hawthorn will be at FOSDEM. Anything that needs to be discussed?
- Thoughts from memo-list.
- GNOME, Sugar, etc.?
- Expense reports.
- Next week.
Open action items
- Qumranet one-pager and next steps.
- Fedora marketing needs to move faster.
- Reach out via fedora-devel-list and fedora-list to find a team of people who are willing to deploy and maintain. What if no one steps up?
- Who are the two most likely people who can take over docs ASAP, with Karsten hand-holding behind the scenes? ID them and talk to them.
- Release notes has no official owner.
- Future community leader for Fedora docs?
- Circle back w/ Jan about JBoss stuff (he sent email out before the holidays)
- Get a meeting with Mike Evans & Max to talk about OLPC.
- APAC budget stuff with Harish.
- Keep pressure on Sankarshan & Rahul about FAD.
- Plan for RDU trip and various meetings and FY10 stuff.
- Blogging about weekend's meetings.
- Based on current work and current draft of goals, start figuring out what Feb - May look like? At some point, you will be asked to write it down.