Max, Greg, Karsten, Mel
- Update from Greg on deltacloud + community activities
- What to do with Fedora's cloud infrastructure.
- Glossary and competitive analysis, possible use for the Fedora cloud.
- POSSE sponsorship/branding (Mel)
- Separating funding and branding.
- Talk w/ pchestek about POSSE trademark.
- Talk w/ ctyler @ FUDCon.
- Anything we need to discuss regarding FUDCon (start w/ Mel)
- Anything JBoss/Java related at FUDCon? (Nothing concrete yet, contacting people after call to see if we can firm up plans, suggestions on additional names to ping welcomed. Mel Chua 06:28, 30 November 2009 (UTC))
- Want a FUDCon infrastructure FAD in the next 3 months, just a heads-up that this'll be one of the first things I'll bring up after this FUDCon wraps. Mel Chua 06:28, 30 November 2009 (UTC)
- Tuesday's sprint
- Starting at 9:30 AM
- Max -- reports & slide deck, mrc's feedback from Pittsburgh
- Greg & Mel -- git chapter for the textbook
- Karsten -- EKG & fedorahosted
- See where we stand at the lunch break and plan the afternoon.
- Updates from Karsten (research and/or summer coding and/or TOSW)
- FY11 budget
- CMU debrief
- Anything else that people have on their plates for this week.
- General reminders: