- Deliverables before vacation (see below)
- Upcoming sprints (link to internal-to-RH wiki)
- Proposal for December 15th sprint time
- General stuff
Deliverables before vacation
Listed by primary owner. Don't be afraid to ask for help.
- FY11 budget.
- Dashboard presentation and 2-hour mrc year-end-meeting.
- FOSDEM 2010 sorted out.
- FUDCon LATAM & EMEA planning properly started.
- Cloud plan including bstevens communication that we can begin to execute immediately after vacation and share with mrc.
- An aggressive roadmap for the completion of a rough draft of the textbook. We need to have a sense of what it's going to take (time and manpower and who) in order to not have this project be vaporware.
- The followup meeting about opening RH curriculum with whomever Greg said he needed it with. We want a green light that we can make solid plans on.
- Karsten's research work in a pretty finalized state that can be shared w/ key folks.
- Report on the SPICE situation.
- TOSW going-forward plan to start executing in January.
- POSSE's future organization, planning, branding, etc. The stuff we spoke about on Friday night of FUDCon in the hotel room.
- Every expense report for FUDCon Toronto filed and approved.
- Fedora Scholarship 2010 in good shape.