Meeting:Community Architecture 2010-08-09
Max, Mel, Karsten, Ian, Paul
- LinuxCon, if anything to report (Mel)
- OSDC articles (Mel, Ian)
- RT ticket triage (Mel, Karsten)
- Status of Summer Coding and POSSE payments (Max)
- Textbook pitch status (Karsten)
- Spending Comm-Arch's money for FUDCon Zurich (& Tempe?) (Paul)
Action items, by person
- ping sdz and jefro about Linuxcon making of mini-summit article
- edit Ian's OSDC article before Wednesday.
- draft of OSDC article that builds on Ian's ideas.
- write up a blog post explaining his cracky 'community intern for k12 for TOS' stuff
- edit Ian's OSDC article before Wednesday
- give quaid/mchua more milestones/roadmap on textbook-related work
- status update of all summer coding payments by Thursday lunch, with the "easy" ones -- paypal and checks -- done.
- Fedora Scholarships (5)