Some of the links below require Red Hat VPN access, including the full meeting minutes & log.
Max, Karsten, Ian, Harish, Ryan
- rrix created FUDCon:Tempe_2011_travel_planning to help the attendees plan travel.
- rrix to handle meeting space for upcoming CommArch team meeting. (https://rt.corp.redhat.com/rt3/Ticket/Display.html?id=5358127)
- mspevack to lead agenda building for upcoming CommArch team meeting. (http://commarch.usersys.redhat.com/wiki/January_2011_meeting)
- hpillay to handle Fedora media being delivered to LCA. (https://rt.corp.redhat.com/rt3/Ticket/Display.html?id=5327977)
- hpillay willl be in Beijing next week for sales boot camp.
2011 team resolution of improved communication:
- re-committing ourselves to recurring 1:1s
- shared team calendar in zimbra to track meetings, travel, pto
- triage and better use of our team's ticket queue to track open work items.
- For work-related travel, mspevack wants to make sure that he has an opportunity to give a +1 to travel before we commit to it, so that we can be sure that we're being as smart as possible about our travel budget and also the time that we all spend on the road, what we achieve with that time, and how we balance workloads when people are traveling.