Some of the links below require Red Hat VPN access, including the [FIXME full meeting minutes & log].
- TOS wiki. I'd like Ryan to be prepared to spend a few minutes walking us through what he did, as we discussed several times last week.
- Final SIGCSE plans, and making sure Mel and SDZ are all set for the conference. I'd like to see a bulleted list from each of you that reminds the team, and yourselves, of the things that you want to ensure are achieved during the trip.
- my panel
- Sebastian's BoF
- organize a SIGCSE dinner (better yet, get someone else to do it, possibly on the fly)
- Catch up with the people listed here
- Hand out swag
- opensource.com coverage as planned here
- Get contacts for next year's event and start planning a big Red Hat presence at SIGCSE 2012
- A daily commarch update (as I usually do)
- Get a reasonable amount of sleep
- Plans for the week for Harish, Karsten, and myself.
- Add your topics here.