Meeting:Community Architecture 2011-03-14
Some of the links below require Red Hat VPN access, including the full meeting minutes & log.
Max, Karsten, Ian, Mel, Harish, Ryan, Robyn, Sebastian
Status of old action items
- Get whatever POSSE Manila info we have down on a wiki page or on the mailing list.
- Look for an opportunity for an OSDC article out of the "Open Source Business Workshop" on Friday.
- Drive POSSE Manila conversation forward after Harish presents the current info to the team, so that Mel isn't burdened by it while she is at SIGCSE.
Followup with Pam about Fedora Scholarship legal questions.
Options for next full-team retreat to the list for discussion.
- Finish up the TOS wiki gardening ASAP, pre SIGCSE, with a focus on the front page.
Mel and Sebastian
- Do a great job at SIGCSE, according to the plan.
This week's plans
- cloud activities: Brian, Bryan, and Poelstra/Robyn
- TOSW comms
- SIGCSE followup action items
- Max/Sebastian/Mel discussion topics for Wednesday
- Mel to send RIT followup to mrc
- mrc agenda for Thursday
- Finance SIG followup
- Offer letter out for sdz
- RHEL customer forums and TOSW w/ Karsten & hhutton
- Doing stuff or spring break?
- Do you have enough to do?
- What's on the schedule?
- Add topics