Some of the links below require Red Hat VPN access, including the full meeting minutes & log.
Max, Harish, Ian, Mel, Ryan
Everyone to share their priorities and plans for this week and next, either in the meeting or on the mailing list.
- To discuss my note which laid out some different ideas for what we can do with a full-team meeting time that isn't just in the status-update and priorities realm.
- For each person on the team to share what is, in their mind, the 3 most important things that our team can achieve for Red Hat over the course of 2011 and into 2012.
- Any reminders to the team about travel or PTO that is upcoming.
- harish to work on a scorecard/checklist to be delivered by May 16.
- turn TOSW getting started guide into a downstream "how to run a successful Fedora sub-project".
- Milestones for a scorecard that can be tested on Fedora and one other engineering group in the month of may.
- Intern summer tasks need to be finalized.