Fedora DotNet Team Meeting Minutes 2017-07-04
- 2017-07-04 18:00 UTC
- #fedora-meeting on freenode
This week's DotNet Meeting will be led by Rhea.
- To help improve the flow of the meeting, using the IRC Meeting Protocol is encouraged, as modeled by the EMEA Ambassadors.
- Please follow the Meeting Protocol where possible.
- #startmeeting Fedora DotNet (2017-07-04)
- #meetingname dotnet
- #nick dotnet
- #chair <given to approved members of FAS group at meeting>
- #topic Agenda
- #link https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Meeting:DotNet_latest
- #info (1) Roll Call
- #info (2) Announcements
- #info (3) Action items and Tickets
- #info (4) Packaging progress / Open Floor discussion
- #topic Roll Call
- #info Name; Timezone; Sub-projects/Interest Areas
- #action dotnet New members, make sure you introduce yourself on the DotNet mailing list [ https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/DotNet ]
- If this is your first time at a DotNet meeting, feel free to introduce yourself to everyone and say hello! If anyone has any questions before we get started with the rest of the agenda, now is also a good time to ask.
- #topic Announcements
- #topic Action items and Tickets
- #link https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/teams/dotnet
- #link https://pagure.io/fedora-dotnet/issues?tags=meeting
- #info How This Works: We look at past #action items from the last meeting for quick follow-up. If a task is completed, we move on to the next one. If it isn't, we get an update and re-action it if needed. If no status, we'll try to get a quick update and move forward.
- #info === [WIP] developer.fedoraproject.org update #17 ===
- #info === [COMPLETE] axels - finish the dev portal formatting and... stuff! ===
- #info === [COMPLETE] omajid to email Matt regarding the use of "MSDrop" ===
- #topic Packaging progress / Open Floor discussion