Try to install and use Jenkins plugins.
- ensure that Jenkins is running
- this test case depends on freestyle project test case
How to test
- go to http://localhost:8080/pluginManager/available and mark following plugins for installation:
- Matrix Project Plugin
- Maven Project Plugin
- Git Plugin
- ChuckNorris Plugin
- SSH Slaves plugin
- click on "Download now and install after restart" button
- while Jenkins is downloading the plugins, check "Restart Jenkins when installation is complete and no jobs are running"
- wait until Jenkins is up and running again
- go to http://localhost:8080/job/project1/configure and from "Add post-build action" drop-down menu choose "Activate Chuck Norris"
- note you may need to adjust the URL, if the name of your existing project is not "project1"
- click "Save"
- you should see a Chuck Norris joke under the "Disable Project" button on the right side of your screen
- there shouldn't be any stacktraces or error messages printed on a screen, everything should work as described
jenkins-cli -s http://localhost:8080/ list-plugins" should print, among others, also "Matrix Project Plugin", "Maven Project Plugin", "Git Plugin" and "ChuckNorris Plugin"