O'Reilly Open Source Convention (OSCON):
Date and Time
July 25-29, 2011
Oregon Convention Center in Portland, Oregon
- Get a free expo hall pass at http://en.oreilly.com/oscon2011/public/register .
NOTE: If you're working the booth at OSCON, sign up below and include your availability in the chart. Bear in mind that if you register with O'Reilly for free admission (above) and want to work the booth, let us know by including that in the comments field.
- Fedora will be in Booth 812 of the Convention Center.
- Booth hours are as follows:
- Exhibitor Registration/Move-In: Monday, July 25: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, Tuesday, July 26: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Exhibit Hall Hours:
- Tuesday, July 26: Opening Reception: 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Wednesday, July 27, 10:00 am - 4:30 pm, 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm - Booth Crawl
- Thursday, July 28 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Exhibitor Move-out:
- Thursday, July 28, 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Friday, July 29, 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Let's have a list of folks who are attending for now.
|Mark Terranova||ALL Hail Tux the Magnificent!|
|Robyn Bergeron||Arranged for the booth|
|add yourself here||and your notes|
- $98 - Electricity to booth
- $50 - Lodging for Markdude
- $450 for car rental and gas (includes CLS also)
- 2011-07-19 - Booth is confirmed.
- 2011-07-19 - Robyn confirmed with jsandys that he has the event box, and he will be in Portland Sunday for an exchange.
Blogs and Reports
- stuff goes here