Fedora Events: OpenRheinRuhr 2009 - Bottrop, Germany
OpenRheinRuhr is a new free software trade show with conference and exhibition in the Rhine-Ruhr region, the largest metropolitan area in Germany. For more information please visit the OpenRheinRuhr website (German).
To be kept up to date or to keep others up to date you can also join the OpenRheinRuhr identi.ca group.
Date & Location
- Saturday/Sunday, November 07+08 2009
- Saalbau Bottrop, Bottrop in NRW, Germany. (OpenStreetMap)
- Getting there (German)
|Name||Hotel room||Booth service||Friday to Saturday||Saturday to Sunday||Hotel Confirmed||comments|
|Dominic Hopf (Event owner)||N/A|
|Sven Lankes (OpenRheinRuhr organisational team)||N/A|
|Yaakov Nemoy - Maybe||N/A|
- LAN-Switch and Ethernet cables
- Notebooks for presentation?
- Power cords
- I'll bring one with me with possibility to plug 8 devices (Dominic Hopf)
- I'll bring 4 F11 Installation DVDs, 64-bit; 3 F11 Installation DVDs, 32-bit; 1 F11 Desktop Live Media, 1 F11 KDE Live Media (Dominic Hopf)
- Stickers & Tattoos
- ordered by Dominic Hopf
Can not tell about accommodation yet, because this is the first OpenRheinRuhr event at all.
There will be one. Details are not known yet.
There also will be a keysigning party on 7th November, 17 o'clock at the FSFE booth. Information about that party can be found at the OpenRheinRuhr Website. There is also an english explanation about keysigning partys which can be found at cryptnet.net