OpenShift Origin is the upstream community project that powers OpenShift Online, OpenShift Dedicated, and OpenShift Container Platform. Built around a core of Docker container packaging and Kubernetes container cluster management, Origin is also augmented by application lifecycle management functionality and DevOps tooling. Origin provides a complete open source application container platform. All source code for the Origin project is available under the Apache License (Version 2.0) on GitHub.
Source code for the OpenShift Origin project can be found in two main repositories:
Source code for additional projects related to OpenShift Origin:
- openshift-ansible - Ansible code for setting up OpenShift Origin
- openshift-docs - OpenShift Origin Documentation
- openshift-tools - Scripts used by the OpenShift Operations Team
- openshift-restclient-java - Java code for interacting with the OpenShift Origin API
- source-to-image - A tool for building/building artifacts from source and injecting into docker images
- openshift.org - Source code for the openshift.org website
The community is thriving at the official web site.
You may also be interested in joining OpenShift Commons as either an individual or a company. OpenShift Commons is where users, partners, customers, and contributors come together to collaborate and work together on OpenShift.
OpenShift Origin Contributors Group
You can apply to join the OpenShift Origin Contributors Group here.
Rules for Application:
You must have at least one (1) accepted pull request on one of the following repositories:
To apply, visit this page and click the "Apply" button, then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information.
- Subject: OpenShift Origin Contributors group application
- Body: Include your Fedora Account System (FAS) username
- Body: Include a link to your accepted pull request