(review request for Net::Daemon)
Revision as of 21:27, 9 November 2008
- Bricolage - Content Management System (CPAN: Bundle::Bricolage)
- Needs work to make it play nice with Apache2/mod_perl2.
- Alzabo - Data modelling tool (also in CPAN)
- IMC - Idealx Management Console
- All dependencies should already be in Fedora.
- StevenPritchard has put some work into this already.
- RPC-XML - An implementation of XML-RPC
- ikiwiki dependency
- Review Request: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=435835
- SpeedyCGI - Fast CGI execution by reusing the same perl interpreter.
- MichaelThomas made an initial package, but doesn't have time to maintain it: http://www.kobold.org/~wart/fedora/perl-CGI-SpeedyCGI-2.22-1.fc9.src.rpm
- LWP::Simple - needed for tiles@home from Openstreetmap
- This modules is already provided by the perl-libwww-perl package
- Net::Amazon::S3 - ikiwiki dependency
- Crypt::DES - Perl DES encryption module
- Geo::IPfree - Look up country of IP Address. This module make this off-line and the DB of IPs is free & small.
- Mail::DKIM - Signs/verifies Internet mail with DKIM/DomainKey signatures
- Net::Daemon - Perl extension for portable daemons
- Review Request: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=465758
- PlRPC - A bundle to install PlRPC-Server, Client and prerequisites.
- Gtk2::ImageView - Needed for the version of gscan2pdf currently in testing; also requires an upgrade to gtkimageview package. I have specfiles & SRPMs for these set up already. -- J. Randall Owens
- Chart — needed by Bugzilla for charts.
- Template-GD — needed by Bugzilla for graphical reports
- PatchReader — needed by Bugzilla's patch viewer