Fedora updates for released er releases are typically pushed once a work day. This SOP covers the steps involved.
bodhi-client on your local workstation
yum install <I don't know>
2. refresh login cache
$ bodhi -m
3. Get a list of packages to push
$ bodhi -P --push-release F12 --push-release F13
4. Copy build names to signing host, one package name per line
5. Sign builds using scripts/sigulsign_unsigned.py from releng git repo
$ ./sigulsign_unsigned.py -vv --write-all fedora-13 $(cat tosign)
6. Press yes on bodhi push command. If prompted for a password CTRL+c and start over.
1. Tail the bodhi server log to watch progress on releng2:
$ sudo tail -f /var/log/bodhi/server.log
Wait for the bodhi masher report (sent to email@example.com) for success/failure.
Consider Before Running
Pushes often fall over due to tagging issues or unsigned packages. Be prepared to work through the failures and restart pushes from time to time
$ bodhi -P --resume-push
- FIXME--include a listing common failure cases and how to work around them